Click here to download the free software.ThermaData Studio Software
- Set up data loggers, create alarm parameters and program recording intervals.
- View, print time/temperature graphs
- Displays in table format or in graphical representation
- Export to Excel
- Display Alarm marks
- Probe Map for live monitoring
- Create your own dashboard view
- A single software suite for dozens of data loggers
Connect up to 40 qualified temperature recording devices to a single software portal, the ThermaData Studio Software Suite. With just one software package to learn, you’ll quickly be able to setup, download, and monitor temperature readings from anywhere you need it.
For ultimate data convenience, you setup your own dashboard view. Add a trend graph in real-time, table view of recorded readings, statistical analysis in real-time, current reading display, summary data view and more. View the data that you want to see the way you want to see it.
View the data you want to see, when you want to see it. Customize your ThermaData Studio dashboard view with real-time trend graphs, table views of recorded readings, statistical analysis, current temperature displays, summary data view and more. Import a map of your facility and with ThermaData RF
Wireless & BlueTherm Loggers you can add each device in the map view. See exactly where every alarm condition is located.
ThermaData Studio allows the connection of up to 16 RF Wireless Loggers and an unlimited number of ThermaData Series I & II Loggers.
- ThermaData Series I
- ThermaData Series II
- ThermaData Series RF
- ThermaData Series SST
- ThermaData Series Thermocouple
- BlueTherm Probe/IR/Duo
- ThermaData Series USB Temperature Probes