25-35 hours/week within M-F warehouse hours of 7am to 5pm; Mondays and days-after-holidays a must; heavy November/December holiday season with extra hours, including Saturdays.
• Shipping product.
• Stocking product.
• Picking orders.
• Maintaining supplies.
• Assembling boxes.
• Unloading / receiving shipments.
• Possible gift wrapping.
• General cleaning and organizing.
• Able to be on your feet all day.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Attention to detail a must with a commitment to accuracy and order.
• Good communication skills.
• Flexible, with good teamwork and communication skills.
Customer Care Representative
Part-time 24-35 hours/week. Full-time hours, including some Saturdays in November and December. Pay DOE.
You will answer in-bound calls and emails, take customer orders, answer product questions, guide some customers in their purchase decision, approve orders taken on-line, and sometimes route calls to other team members.
You will ensure that customers are treated respectfully, professionally, thoroughly well, and that every inquiry receives a complete and helpful response.
You will interact daily with both experts and novices in commercial foods, competition BBQ, home cooking, and baking. (You do not need to be a food expert, but you should be a curious and eager learner.)
• Outstanding passion for customers!
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Words matter, spoken or written.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team and to receive and respond to instruction.
• Strong working skills with common computer programs/applications.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Professional presentation and communication style.
• Interest in culinary arts a plus.
• Customer Service: 2 years
Full-time hourly position with benefits; 40 hrs/week; some over-time. Pay DOE. Schedule is M-F 7am-4pm or M-F 8am-5pm. Some Saturdays.
Answer and process customer calls and emails effectively and efficiently to optimize the customer experience by:
• Following proper troubleshooting steps, asking clarifying questions, and discovering underlying causes of concerns.
• Effectively educating customers on product use and assisting them in fully utilizing available features.
• Maintaining effective call ownership by providing timely resolutions, maintaining contact with ongoing issues, and managing open items.
This is not an IT job. You'll be working with people and thermometers—primarily used for cooking.
• Must have solid technical aptitude and the ability to logically troubleshoot and problem solve.
• 2+ years technical work experience preferred.
• Must have strong customer service skills.
• Must have excellent verbal communication skills, telephone skills, and writing skills, including clarity, spelling, and punctuation. Words matter.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations.
• Must be flexible, adaptable to change, receptive to direction, and a good team worker.
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle confidential information.
• Experience in support, help desk, or call center technical support.
• Must enjoy performing small electronic repairs.
• Willingness to learn about new products and continuously self-educate.
• Technical Work Experience Preferred: 2 years