Hitch your star to a rising temperature...
As ThermoWorks continues to grow year after year, there are many opportunities for personal growth. At the same time, ThermoWorks is committed to maintaining a small company atmosphere. The contributions of each employee matter here and good work still gets noticed. We're constantly looking for competent, confident yet nice people, so if that's you...
Unless otherwise noted, submit all job inquiries, resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic Repair and Service Technician
Part-time hourly position. Afternoons/evenings until 8pm and all day Saturdays.
Answer and process customer calls and emails effectively and efficiently to optimize the customer experience by:
- Following proper troubleshooting steps, asking clarifying questions, and discovering underlying causes of concerns.
- Effectively educating customers on product use and assisting them in fully utilizing available features.
- Maintaining effective call ownership by providing timely resolutions, maintaining contact with ongoing issues, and managing open items.
This is not an IT job. You'll be working with people and thermometers—primarily used for cooking.
- Must have solid technical aptitude and the ability to logically troubleshoot and problem solve.
- 2+ years technical work experience preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills, telephone skills, and writing skills, including clarity, spelling, and punctuation. Words matter.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations.
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change, receptive to direction, and a good team worker.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience in support, help desk, or call center technical support.
- Must enjoy performing small electronic repairs.
- Willingness to learn about new products and continuously self-educate.
- Technical Work Experience Preferred: 2 years
Affiliate Sales Manager
We are looking for a full-time affiliate sales manager to drive significant revenue growth through affiliate marketing. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in affiliate sales, be well organized, have excellent communication skills, be highly competent and passionate about digital marketing and content strategy.
- Significantly increase affiliate sales revenue
- Identify and sign up key affiliate partners
- Build strong relationships with key affiliates with regular communication
- Drive affiliate mentions of ThermoWorks products and temperature-focused content creation
- Track and analyze performance, submit regular reports
- Create and negotiate special affiliate promotions
- Work with creative team to develop digital collateral to support promotions
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic winning attitude
- Goal-oriented and able to regularly hit targets
- Ability to understand and communicate brand strategy
- Self-motivated and willing to pick up the phone to build relationships
- Grilling, BBQ and/or cooking experience helpful but not required
- Digital Marketing, Affiliate Sales: 3 years