Temporarily Out of Stock
SST probe, 10" length with flat tip for lab and field use in liquids. Ideal for calibration bath monitoring. 10 second typical response.
Sensor Range: -328 to 392°F (-200 to 200°C)
Cable Range: 14 to 221°F (-10 to 105°C)
Time Constant: Less than 4 seconds typical in liquid. Less than 20 seconds full reading.
- -328°F (-200°C): ±0.69°F (±0.38°C)
- -148°F (-100°C): ±0.21°F (±0.12°C)
- -40°F (-40°C): ±0.10°F (±0.06°C)
- 32°F (0°C): ±0.05°F (±0.03°C)
- 140°F (60°C): ±0.14°F (±0.08°C)
- 212°F (100°C): ±0.21°F (±0.12°C)
- 392°F (200°C): ±0.39°F (±0.22°C)
Termination: 5-pin Binder Connector
Probe Shaft Dimensions: 9.84" x 0.19" dia.