Hitch your star to a rising temperature...
As ThermoWorks continues to grow year after year, there are many opportunities for personal growth. At the same time, ThermoWorks is committed to maintaining a small company atmosphere. The contributions of each employee matter here and good work still gets noticed. We're constantly looking for competent, confident yet nice people, so if that's you...
Unless otherwise noted, submit all job inquiries, resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
| Current Positions|
Small Electronics Repair / Tech Support
ThermoWorks is a fast-growing company that has provided advanced temperature instruments for over 19 years. We back our products with the best technical support and customer service in the business. We need people with excellent electromechanical aptitude, communication skills (verbal and written), and people skills.
Full-time (includes benefits) includes evenings (until 8pm) and some Saturdays.
- Repair products.
- Answer and process customer calls and emails effectively and efficiently to optimize the customer experience by:
- Following proper troubleshooting steps, asking clarifying questions, and discovering underlying causes of concerns.
- Effectively educating customers on product use and assisting them in fully utilizing available features.
- Maintaining effective call ownership by providing timely resolutions, maintaining contact on ongoing issues, and managing open items.
THIS IS _NOT_ _AN IT/COMPUTER JOB_ !
You’ll be working with people and thermometers—primarily used for cooking.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have solid technical aptitude and the ability to logically troubleshoot and problem solve.
- 2+ years technical work experience preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills, telephone skills, and writing skills, including clarity, spelling, and punctuation. Words matter.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations.
- Must be flexible, adaptable to change, receptive to direction, and a good team worker.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle confidential information.
- Must enjoy performing small electronic repairs.
- Willingness to learn about new products and continuously self-educate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Digital Marketing Director
Level: 5+ Years Experience
Job Location: Utah – American Fork, UT
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor's
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue across the Email, SEO, PPC, display, and digital partnership channels, hitting and exceeding growth targets
- Identify and solve both structural and content SEO issues and opportunities
- Work closely with Creative, Product Management, Commercial Sales, and Digital Marketing teams to meet customer acquisition goals companywide
- Oversee affiliate management, ecommerce, B2B marketing, and brand awareness
- Proactively track and report campaign effectiveness in relation to marketing spend and KPIs
- Support marketing programs across several ecommerce partners
- Budget oversight and forecasting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of functional experience in online marketing including SEO/PPC, display, and email marketing
- At least 3+ years Google Adwords experience
- 2+ years experience working in a marketing role with a major online retailer preferred
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions to ensure KPIs are met and exceeded
- Strong track record of success in growing customer acquisition campaigns for new or established brands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and experience planning, prioritizing, and managing numerous tasks simultaneously
- Proven self-starter who can identify new opportunities, analyze problems and develop tactics/strategies to drive growth
- Work well with others including giving honest and respectful feedback