- 8-inch probe length for longer reach
- Max/Min records high and low temperature
- Water resistant sealed design, IP67 rating
- High accuracy to ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Wide range from -58 to 392°F (-50 to 200°C)
- Extra long battery life, 5,700 hours
- 0.137-inch (3.5mm) diameter probe outlasts thinner long stem models
Most low-cost digital thermometers have fairly short probes. They're great for the pocket but can be frustrating when you need a longer reach! Our long-stem model features an 8-inch probe that is perfect in lab work, food production, and countless applications where you need longer immersion depth. It includes a 0.137" (3.5mm) diameter pointed probe for added durability with reasonably fast readings. A sheath is supplied to protect the stem in storage or transport.
The RT304-8 features accuracy to ±0.9°F and an upper range to 392°F. It's sealed from moisture with an IP67 water-resistant rating and built to last in daily commercial use. With an extra long battery life of 5,700 hours, you'll go years between battery changes.
The Max/Min function stores high and low temperatures for easy recall and won't "auto-off" right in the middle of use. The scale is switchable between °C and °F.
Every well-equipped thermometer kit should have one of these!