Temporarily Out of Stock
- Manual and Auto-temperature compensation (ATC)
- Includes temperature probe
- Includes replaceable glass electrode
- High accuracy to ±0.02pH
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Resolution to 0.01pH
- 2 point auto-calibration function
The 8100 Plus pH Meter Kit comes complete with a high-accuracy 8100 pH meter, interchangeable glass pH electrode, temperature probe, calibration solutions and convenient padded zipper carrying case. An ideal field pH solution.
The 8100 meter features a dual LCD display of both temperature and pH with an accuracy of ±0.02pH. It measures from -2 to 16pH with a resolution to 0.01pH and temperature from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C). With an included temperature probe, pH readings are automatically temperature compensated for optimal performance and user convenience. No external temperature devices required.
For quick, daily pH calibration, the 8100 Plus re-calibrates itself automatically with the touch of a button when using standard pH buffer solutions. Each kit includes two 100ml buffer solutions, one at 4.01 and one at 7.00pH.
The 8100 Plus pH meter is a professional tool built for daily use.
Important to Know:
- 1. The electrode should be soaked in storage solution before the first use.
- 2. The electrode should be stored with solution in the cap.
- 3. If unused for an extended period of time, the electrode needs to be rehydrated.
|Range (Probes)||-2 to 16pH||32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)|
|Sensor||Combination Electrode / Thermistor|
|Battery||3 x 1.5 volt AAA, 2500 hours typical|
|Dimensions||5.5 H x 2.79 W x 1.26 D inches (141 H x 71 W x 32 D mm)|
|Weight||8.11 oz. (230g)|
|IP Rating||IP 66/67)|