ThermoWorks Stocking Dealer Program
ThermoWorks is the leading thermometer brand supplying restaurant chains, commercial kitchens, competitive BBQ teams, home users, celebrity chefs, and more. Many of our products are top rated by the most respected food magazines and influencers. We sell direct to consumers at www.thermoworks.com with an active marketing and promotional team. We want to complement our direct channel with select brick-and-mortar retail outlets that serve local customers as a trusted supplier of specialty products. We are not looking to add online resellers to compete with our direct model.
What we're looking for
ThermoWorks is looking to enhance its strong online presence with a select number of commercially-zoned brick and mortar locations across the US. Dealers who qualify will sell top-rated time and temperature tools, including the highly sought after Thermapen, to their local clientele. Dealers are encouraged to use and demonstrate ThermoWorks products in their cooking and BBQ classes, at local events, in their newsletters, and in email blasts. Online promotion for in-store purchase only is acceptable.
ThermoWorks is not looking for commercial distributors, eCommerce distributors, Amazon sellers, or independent product reps.
- Sell the top-rated Thermapen and many other top-rated temperature tools
- Promote products in local market without competition from Amazon, eBay, Walmart and other big box stores
- Add credibility to your store as an authorized ThermoWorks retailer
- Sell in-store only, not online (website mention for in-store purchase is acceptable without Google ads for branded terms)
- Prepay with credit card only
- Minimum order value of $300
- Sell at least 8 SKUs in store
- Freight terms are FOB American Fork, UT
- Direct to store shipments only, no dropship
- Prices subject to change without notice
- Returns handled directly at ThermoWorks through Technical Support, not in store
- Order via dealer portal, by fax, by email, or by phone
- Use, demonstrate, sell, and promote ThermoWorks top-rated products
How to Apply?
Fill out the short application below to start the application process. You will then be contacted and asked to send in photos of your store. For additional questions contact Brad Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field