Here are just a few more bath features:
- Large easy to read digital display can be viewed across the lab.
- Patent-pending Swivel 180™ rotating controller lets you position the controller display to the optimal viewing angle.
- Icon-driven user interface with onboard help lets you quickly navigate through bath setup and functions.
- New LidLock™ lid stowing system stores the lid away conveniently while you perform your work without interfering with controller viewing or operation.
- The precision molded DuraTop™ bath top resists chemicals and remains cool at high temperatures.
- A new patent-pending WhisperCool™ energy-efficient heat removal system reduces noise levels while reducing overall energy consumption.
- Access openings have been increased for more working area to get more work done in the same amount of time.
- Simplified maintenance with easy front access to all maintenance components including washable air filter and front-mount drain to extend the life of your bath and keep it working at peak performance.
Choose From Three Bath Controllers (download the controller comparison chart)
Our top performer, the Performance Programmable Controller gives you access to all controller functions with temperature stability to ±0.005°C. Also included is a 10-point temperature calibration capability, 11 language display option, variable speed pump, and the only controller with unlimited program and step capability. Also included is a user enhanced display capability with 8 optional screen views, and a max temp of 200°C.
Included with the Performance Digital Controller is stability to ±0.005°C, 11 language selection, 10-point calibration capability, max temp to 200°C, and variable speed pump. Designed for optimal performance, select this controller for high stability where programming ramps and steps is not a high priority.
With just a few less options, choose the Standard Digital Controller with stability to ±0.04°C, 2-speed pump control, 1-point temperature calibration, English only language option, slightly smaller viewing LCD viewing area, and max temp to 170°C. Still a high performance bath at an economical price.
You won't find a more innovative bath for your process or calibration work. We use them in our calibration lab and recommend them to anyone performing routine calibrations of temperature devices.