Temporarily Out of Stock
SST probe, 20 foot cable lead, sealed from moisture, ideal for continuous monitoring in high moisture and cold environments.
Sensor Range: -130 to 221°F (-90 to 105°C)
Cable Range: -130 to 221°F (-90 to 105°C)
Time Constant: Less than 4 seconds typical in liquid. Less than 20 seconds full reading.
- -148°F (-100°C): ±0.21°F (±0.12°C)
- -40°F (-40°C): ±0.10°F (±0.06°C)
- 32°F (0°C): ±0.05°F (±0.03°C)
- 140°F (60°C): ±0.14°F (±0.08°C)
- 212°F (100°C): ±0.21°F (±0.12°C)
Cable (PTFE) Length: 20' (6 meters)
Termination: 5-pin Binder Connector
Probe Shaft Dimensions: 1.75" x 0.12" dia.