- Range from -40 to 50°C (-40 to 122°F)
- Meets VFC/CDC requirements for vaccine storage
- Highly accurate to ±0.7°F (±0.4°C)
- Perfect for vaccine storage and monitoring
- Includes Accredited UKAS calibration certificate
- Settable high/low audible alarm
- Large display, read current temperatures from distance
- Constant Max/Min recorded temperature display
- Buffered temperature probes for stable readings
- 3-year battery life typical, 2 x AAs
- Built-in calibration check
- Made in the UK
Helps meet your vaccine storage requirements. Keep your vaccines within acceptable limits with ThermaGuard Vaccine Kit. With programmable alarms and high accuracy to ±0.7°F (±0.4°C), your critical inventories are maintained well within storage requirements. Temperature probes are buffered in food-safe glycol to keep your temperatures stable. Install ThermaGuard confidently with its UKAS calibration certificate, so you know that your readings are accurate.
Set high and low audible alarms with the easy up and down buttons. Constant Max and Min displays make sure you know when danger-zone limits have been breached and how high or low your fridge or freezer temperatures traveled for accurate vaccine monitoring.
Probe cables are 6-feet long (2m) and waterproof making it easy to mount the probes inside your fridge or freezer while the main unit display is viewable outside for a walk-by audit or line check. Probes are buffered in food-safe glycol for stable temperature readings.
ThermaGuard ships with a handy wall bracket that doubles as a counter stand for easy viewing of temperature data.
ThermaGuard is splash-proof with an IP rating of IP54 with an extra-long battery life of 3 years with standard AA batteries. Know it's accurate by using the convenient CalCheck feature to perform a quick accuracy check of the electronics.
ThermaGuard is a professional instrument made in the UK in a high-quality instrument shop with over 35 years of manufacturing and calibration experience. With best-in-class performance, be confident about your fridge and freezer's performance with ThermaGuard.