- Calibration Lab accredited by A2LA
- ISO/IEC 17025
- Probe calibrations from -328 to 1220°F (-200 to 660°C)
- Meter calibrations from -454 to 3214°F (-270 to 1768°C)
- System calibrations offered (i.e. probe and meter together)
- Data logger calibrations available (both probe and ambient sensors)
- Call (801) 756-7705 or email calibration@ThermoWorks.com for custom requests and pricing
- Includes RH data at 30% and 60% RH and temperature at 25°C
ThermoWorks’ Calibration Laboratory is accredited by A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation) and is thereby independently certified to perform calibrations within the boundaries of a specific scope of capabilities. These boundaries consider the facility, the equipment, the quality system and the technical proficiency of the lab staff. The accreditation applies to specific temperature ranges and types of instruments and gives specific uncertainty (or accuracy) limits. This internationally accepted accreditation assures the customer that calibrations performed within the lab’s “scope” are authoritative declarations of an instrument’s accuracy as traceable to national and international standards. ISO/IEC 17025 is the recognized international standard for technical competence of calibration and testing labs.
The ThermoWorks lab employs temperature baths with stabilities to ±0.001°C for accurate probe and thermometer comparisons. Our reference thermometer features a published accuracy to ±0.000015°C. When all uncertainties in our temperature calibrations are combined, ThermoWorks’ accredited scope assures calibration uncertainties better than ±0.005°C. Humidity calibrations are also available with uncertainties to ±0.55%RH. To review our full scope of capabilities, visit www.thermoworks.com.
Ask your current thermometer supplier if they have a cal lab and offer accredited calibration services, and you’ll see why so many are switching to the experts at ThermoWorks.