- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- 3-4 second to full temperature reading with included probe
- IP66/67 waterproof rating
- Accuracy of ±0.5°F (±0.3°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- 10,000 hour battery life
- Extruded aluminum case for maximum durability
CaterTemp Metal is a must-have food safety tool. Designed for the busiest food service kitchens, it's rugged, waterproof, accurate, and easy to use.
With a housing rated to IP66/67, CaterTemp Metal will survive drops to the floor and into the sink. It's waterproof and built from extruded aluminum with protruding rubber seals for impact resistance. With only two buttons, it is easy to learn and easy to use. Turn it on, take the temperature, and press Hold to freeze the display so you can write it down.
CaterTemp Metal has a big-digit display so it is easy to read. Meter accuracy is ±0.5°F in the food safety range of 32°F to 212°F and ±0.7°F over the full range. Each one is individually calibrated and ships to you with a NIST-Traceable calibration certificate with actual test data.
Each CaterTemp Metal includes a type K thermocouple socket for connecting a large variety of probes for any use.