- Plate-simulating dishwasher thermometer with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Measures true plate surface temperature
- Records irreversible MAX temp of dishwasher
- Use with HACCP LE or integrate into your exisiting apps
- Eliminate costly and inaccurate thermal labels
- High accuracy to ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Waterproof with IP66 rating
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Range to 194°F for high temp dishwashers
- Verifies compliance with FDA food code 4-703.11(B), for commercial dishwashers
All the features of the market-changing DishTemp, now with Bluetooth wireless technology, DishTemp Blue accurately and irreversibly records the max surface temperature of dishware in commercial dishwashers and saves the recordings directly to a smart device. Engineered with molded-in, water-tight seals, using industrial-grade materials, DishTemp Blue carries an IP66 rating and comes with a NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate so you know its accurate, and a 1-year warranty.
DishTemp Blue eliminates costly and inaccurate thermal labels and stem thermometers that don't stay in place and don't accurately measure temperature at the plate surface. DishTemp Blue complies with the FDA Food Code requirements for high temperature and chemical sanitizing dishwasher testing using irreversible registering temperature indicators.
DishTemp Blue only has one button. The power button resets the irreversible Max Temp reading before each cycle. Simply turn DishTemp Blue on, toss it in with the other wares and view the max surface temperature after the dish cycle ends. Use during audits and daily logs. With the HACCP LE app DishTemp Blue records your max temperature directly to your smart device.
Built to survive daily use inside commercial dishwashers, DishTemp outperforms every testing solution. Save time, save money, improve your work. Order now.