- One-button operation - easy to use
- Includes attached type-K thermocouple
- Probe with tapered penetration tip
- High accuracy to ±0.7°F (±0.4°C) for meter and probe
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Optional rubber boot for protection
- New 10,000 hour battery life
The new Food Check thermometer features higher accuracy and an easy-to-grip handheld design. The meter and probe are calibrated together as a system to assure precision better than ±0.7°F (±0.4°C). A NIST-Traceable Certificate of calibration with actual test data is included with each Food Check to confirm its performance. And with 10,000 hours of battery life you'll only need to change batteries every 5 years.
Simple operation eliminates operator errors - no extra buttons to confuse staff.
The attached thermocouple is a tapered-tip general-purpose penetration probe to deliver final readings as fast as 8 seconds in semi-solids, liquids or air. For increased durability and splash resistance, add on an optional silicone rubber protective boot that's easily removed for sanitizing.
The new ergonomic Food Check design reduces food traps and contamination. Compare the Food Check to your current handheld meter. You won't find a more accurate, user-friendly system (meter and probe combined) at this price.