- Infrared range from -31 to 2912°F (-35 to 1600°C)
- 75:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- Dual lasers for precision targeting
- Stores up to 24 data points onboard
- Free software for real-time data recording
- Includes memory card, USB cable, hard carrying case, and batteries
- Hi/Lo settable audible alarms
- Backlit display shows Max/Min, C/F, Difference, Average
- Type K Thermocouple socket (optional probes available)
- Thermocouple range from -83.2 to 2552°F (-64 to 1400°C)
The IR-PRO-75 infrared thermometer measures ultra-high temperatures from long distances. With a distance-to-spot ratio of 75:1, the IR-PRO-75 infrared thermometer can measure the surface temperatures of a 1-foot target area from 75 feet away so you and your staff can keep a safe distance from heat. Readings can be stored on board, on the included memory card or on a PC (if connected via USB and running the free software).
The IR-PRO-75 infrared thermometer is packed with features. Dual laser targeting pinpoints your target area without the guesswork of a single laser unit. You also get programmable Hi/Low alarms, bright back-lit display for easy viewing, adjustable emissivity for virtually any surface type, and an upper temperature range to 2912°F. For contact measurements, we've also included a mini type K Thermocouple socket on the side for connecting an optional Thermocouple probe. Click here for a selection of probes.
Each IR-PRO-75 infrared thermometer ships with a heavy duty carry case for storage and protection along with a certificate of conformance that confirms that the instrument was checked with NIST-Traceable standards.
This is a professional infrared thermometer at a value price from ThermoWorks.