- Accurately measure temps from a great distance: 1" at a 50" distance
- Precision targeting with Dual Lasers
- Expanded high-heat temperature range from -76°F to 1832°F
- Added versatility with Type K probe input for internal temps
- Increased accuracy to ±1.5% of reading
- Loaded with powerful features: Max/Min recording, C/F switchable, avg reading indicator
- Set High/Low alarms for monitoring temperatures
Due to demand, IR-PRO is back and it's loaded with powerful features. Ultra-hot (over 1800°F) or super-cold (lower than -70°F) surfaces and out-of-reach targets are no problem for IR-PRO's expanded temperature range and extended distance-to-target ratio. Targeting is a breeze with Dual Laser guides, giving you a more precise diameter of your target spot than circular lasers. IR-PRO is built to last and is an industrial-grade instrument that is ready to go to work for you.
IR-Pro infrared thermometer shows you exactly the size of your target every time. The infrared thermometer's unique dual laser design highlights the outer edges of your target eliminating any guesswork or calculations. With a 50:1 target ratio, this infrared thermometer will give you confidence from long distances.
The emissivity on IR-Pro is adjustable to fit your applications. It also includes a Type K socket so you can either measure with a contact probe or non-contact with the infrared. Use both together and you can approximate the emissivity of your materials. Any Type K probe will work giving you the flexibility of measuring just about anything.
Want more? IR-PRO infrared thermometer comes with data functions like Min/Max, Lock, Hi/Low alarms, and a Diff. reading of the infrared and type K input. These are all included. The IR-PRO infrared thermometer also comes with an ABS carrying case and two AAA batteries.
IR-PRO has it all; call us today to get yours.