- Unfiltered takes on which pieces are (and aren’t) worth it
- Improve your cooking with 100+ recipes that teach you what your gear is capable of
- Answers to all the hows, whys, and “wait, what?”s of your equipment
- Keep your tools in top condition
- Peek behind the scenes
- Stock your kitchen with the best of the best
Kitchen Gear: The Ultimate Owner's Manual
Boost your equipment IQ with 500+ expert tips, optimize your kitchen with 400+ recommended tools
Leading kitchen gear experts Lisa McManus and Hannah Crowley share what they really think about Dutch ovens, air fryers, grills, and more in this indispensable handbook for gear heads everywhere.
The perfect gift for fledgling cooks, newlyweds, cooking nerds, and new homeowners.
Ever wondered why your knives dull so quickly? Whether it’s safe to stand next to a running microwave? If compostable dinnerware is really better for the environment?
With its combination of straight-talking, science-backed advice from professional equipment reviewers Lisa McManus and Hannah Crowley, practical how-to guides, engrossing trivia, and beautiful full-color photography, Kitchen Gear is an indispensable source of collected wisdom you won’t find anywhere else.