- Small size
- LED alarm indication
- Store over 1,000,000 readings
- Low cost, high performance
- Operating Range -40 to 176°F(-40 to 80°C)
- Use with RTD probes (Sold Separately)
- Includes 1-point NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
When temperature precision is the name of the data recording game, then the LogMaster RTD series of temperature recorders is the device to use. When used with either a 2, 3, or 4 wire 100ohm platinum RTD, these loggers provide excellent resolution (0.01°C) and accuracy (up to ±0.05°C). The ultra-high resolution in concert with software calibration yields unparalleled precision across a wide range of temperatures.
The RTD sensor does not suffer from the cold-junction issues of the thermocouple nor the errors at high & low temperatures of the thermistor. Thus the RTD series of temperature recorders is ideal for measuring precision environmental chambers, oil baths, pH solutions, and a host of laboratory applications.