- Extended range to 6,562-feet line of sight (patent pending)
- Updates every 30 seconds
- Splash-proof rated to IP66
- Shows current temps and alarms of all channels
- Pair unlimited receivers to one Smoke X
- Match your spare receiver to your Smoke X model: Only use Smoke X4 Receiver with Smoke X4 base unit. Only use Smoke X2 Receiver with Smoke X2 base unit.
Smoke X Receiver is a rugged, remote device that pairs directly to Smoke X’s base unit with audible alerts. With a large display and easy-to-read digits, Smoke X Receiver allows you to track current temperatures in almost real time with a 30-second update interval. Extended Range of up to 6,562 feet line-of-sight gives room to roam while keeping an eye on important temperatures. The IP66 rating protects from accidental splashes. Use the attached magnets to place it in an easy-to-view area or use the included lanyard to wear around your neck. The 1,800-hour battery life means you won't be looking for replacement batteries in the middle of the night or during a competition. Pair multiple Smoke X Receivers to one Smoke X base unit and the entire BBQ team can stay updated.