- Four thermocouple channels, Types J, K, T, E, R, S, B ,N
- Rugged anodized aluminum casing
- Provided with mounting holes
- Up to 524,032 readings per channel
- DC9V Power Adaptor Included
- Use with Thermocouple probes (Sold Separately)
- Includes 1-point NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Operating Range: -4 to 140°F(-20 to 60°C)
TCTempX4 is a four-channel thermocouple recorder that records up to 524,032 readings per channel.
Thermocouples are one of the most popular temperature measuring devices available today. They measure wide temperature ranges, are rugged and inexpensive. Accordingly, they have become widely used throughout many industries.
We offer a full line of thermocouple loggers to fit most any application. They are designed to accept thermocouple types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, and N, and offer up to 16 bits of resolution. In addition to the thermocouple inputs, all of our thermocouple loggers offer an internal temperature sensor that can be used to monitor and record ambient temperatures.
Each thermocouple recorder comes standard with SMP-style (miniature) connectors for quick and easy setup. They are also available with removable screw terminal input connections upon request.
With the user-friendly LogMaster software, data is simply downloaded to a computer where the readings are displayed in degrees of Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, or Rankine. The software allows the user to view all data points and even a summary of the data being viewed for calculations such as Mean Kinetic Temperature. If additional analysis of the data is needed, the data can be easily exported to MS Excel® by simply clicking a button.