- ±0.5°F guaranteed accuracy
- Accuracy spec includes probe error
- Great for dairy, meats, lab or calibration work
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- 5-year battery life (10,000 hours)
Accurate enough to be used as a standard for checking other thermometers, the new ThermaCheck gives food safety professionals a high-precision tool at a very affordable price.
Includes a NIST-Traceable calibration certificate with actual test data proving accuracy to better than ±0.5°F over the food ranges. Factory calibrated with the probe attached so all errors are included.
Simple one-button operation. Hold the On/Off button down for 5 seconds to change from °F to °C. Popular in baking, deli, dairy, meats and lab work.