- Waterproof rating to IP66/67
- Stores 4,000 readings (2,000 per channel)
- Alarm indication with detailed log
- Starts from PC or remotely by user
- 2 year battery life
- Range to 257°F (125°C) with probe
- Accuracy to ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Single software suite for all loggers
- New! Optional Sous-Vide probe
- Wide range of standard probes
- TBC and TDC Models
The ThermaData Series II loggers include a comprehensive selection of models for any temperature or humidity application. Temperature only units are waterproof and store 4,000 readings for quick download to your PC through your USB port.
For an extended temperature range to 257°F, select a logger with an attached or removable temperature probe. Insert the probe into your process or target product and record temperatures. The logging interval is user-selectable from 6 seconds to 250 minutes.
All units connect to the PC via the same USB cradle and software.
Start your logger right on site with a convenient magnet start key or directly from the PC. LED indicators show alarm conditions and confirms that the logger is active. Download your data directly into our single software suite for viewing. Graphs can be overlayed, exported to Excel, viewed, and analyzed all with ease and convenience.
Call us today and throw away your circular charts and paper records. Store your critical data electronically without worry.