- Next generation temperature probe with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- ONE Second Readings eliminates waiting, gets more done accurately
- Best in class accuracy to ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- Enhanced Checklist Display shows food item, high/low limits, PASS/FAIL
- Auto-rotating LCD display for best viewing angle, 180°
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Fully waterproof with an IP67 rating for daily commercial use
- Includes Polygiene Biomaster silver ion technology to reduce microbial growth
- Up to 500-hours battery life, 1 x AAA
- Integrates with most foodservice software platforms
ThermoWorks is the industry leader in Bluetooth-connected temperature probes. Thermapen ONE Blue is the future with its revolutionary checklist display that shows the operator the specific item to measure, its high and low food safety limits, and whether the reading falls inside or outside the danger zone.
Protect customers and your brand. Empower your staff to make immediate food safety decisions instead of waiting and reviewing paper logs months later. This is a game changer for your restaurants or production facilities!
With accuracy four times (4x) the Food Code requirement and a measurement speed of ONE second, Thermapen ONE Blue stands alone in performance against all competitors. It’s fully waterproof and engineered to withstand years of daily commercial kitchen use. No other competitor can match the speed, accuracy, durability, and ease-of-use of Thermapen ONE Blue. Plus, it includes a NIST-traceable calibration certificate verifying its performance.
Thermapen ONE Blue works with all the top foodservice software platforms to integrate your electronic data. Use our API connection protocols to seamlessly transmit your HACCP data to your existing smart devices. Call us to confirm that your software partner is fully integrated.
Each Thermapen ONE Blue is individually tested and calibrated against metrology standards so you know it’s accurate out of the box. Its fixed fold-away thermocouple probe is matched with the meter electronics during calibration to eliminate probe error to achieve an industry leading accuracy of ±0.5°F.
Trust ThermoWorks as your food safety partner and use the top-performing temperature tools to protect your brand, keep your customers safe, and comply with all health and food safety regulations.