- Track temperatures anywhere Wi-Fi is available
- Includes free ThermoWorks app
- Get alerts on your smartphone or tablet
- High and low alarm tracking
- Max/min temperatures
- Log and graph temperature changes
- 2-channel Type K thermocouple inputs
- Includes Biomaster silver ion technology to reduce microbial growth
- High accuracy to ±0.7°F
- Extended range to 2500°F (1372°C)
- Multi-use mounting bracket included
Designed for serious competition BBQ pitmasters and those who want to cook like them. Commercial-grade quality and high accuracy meet smartphone convenience.
Measure 2 thermocouple probes simultaneously on your smart device. Free software tracks high/low alarms and alerts you when your food is ready. Interchangeable Type K thermocouples. Durable and made in the U.K. with Thermapen accuracy.
Includes multi-use wall bracket for wall or tripod mounting. Bracket is also a bench top stand.
Measure two thermocouple probes simultaneously on your smart device. Free downloadable app tracks high/low alarms, max/min temperatures, and alerts you when your smoker temperatures fall out of range, or when your food is ready. Log and graph temperature changes on your device. Export for archiving or analysis. Choose from hundreds of interchangeable Type K thermocouple probes, including ones with armored or overbraid cables and high temperature probes. Rugged ThermaQ WiFi housing is durable and splashproof. Hand-assembled in the U.K. in the same factory where the Thermapen Mk4 is made.
The ThermaQ WiFi connects to your smart device through your Wi-Fi router and remains connected as long as a Wi-Fi signal is present. Perfect for monitoring your cook at home, in a commercial kitchen, or wherever a Wi-Fi hotspot or router is present.