- No-touch forehead thermometer with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Store readings to smart device by name and date (mobile app available August 2020)
- Professional Class II medical device, FDA-Cleared*
- Easy-to-Use, no complicated instructions
- One-second readings
- Very soft ready-beep and a visual indicator in the display won't disturb a sleeping child or patient
- WAND digital forehead thermometer is suitable for temperature screening in homes, hospitals, businesses, warehouses, schools, and physical examination centers.
- Gives accurate, consistent oral-equivalent results for all ages
- High temperature alert and mute setting
- Bright LED backlight
- Stores 25 readings on device, unlimited in mobile app
WAND Blue non-contact forehead thermometer, with Bluetooth wireless technology, gives you proven accuracy when you need it most. Simple to use with readings in 1 second means you get the important information you need quickly, stored electronically to your smart device.
Use WAND Blue 2 Ways
1. Use ThermoWorks Health App for personal use
2. For screening employees or students use one of our commercial software partners
* ThermoWorks WAND Blue holds an FDA device registration number and has the designation FDA-Cleared. WAND Blue is categorized as a Class II medical device under the category listing 'Thermometer, Electronic, Clinical'. The FDA-Approval designation is only given to Class III products like drugs, pacemakers, and vaccines that pose a higher risk to humans, and require a different level of testing and approval. Class I and II products are not tested to the same level and are “cleared”.
ThermoWorks WAND Blue gives you proven accuracy when you need it most. Take adult and child forehead temps quickly with no-touch infrared technology for safety and hygiene and store it directly to your smart device. No need to disturb a sleeping child. Simply hold the unit about an inch away from the center of the forehead, press Start and in 1 second you'll have an accurate reading stored on the display and simultaneously sent to your smart device. No waiting. Take readings from all employees, customers, students, congregation, and any other associates, and store them electronically for safe and hygienic temperature screening.
The blue backlight makes temperatures easy to read, even in the dark. WAND Blue stores your last 25 readings on the device and unlimited on your smartphone for easy recall. Automatically reads “oral equivalent” temperatures. Change to surface mode and measure surface temps of other common items to 176°F (80°C).
ThermoWorks has already helped tens of thousands of school districts, universities, restaurants, offices, plants, non-profits, clinics and government agencies across the nation to screen staff and patrons for a safe return to business. With so much riding on keeping your operations safe, don't mess around with second best. Put your trust in ThermoWorks.