- 195 carefully crafted recipes for absolutely everyone
- Full-color photos
- Sauces and Dry Rubs: Memphis Rib Rub, Spicy Thai Rub, Apple-Beef BBQ Sauce
- Pork: Lip-Smacking Dry (or Wet) Ribs, World Championship-Winning Pulled Pork, Pig Candy
- Beef: 180 Brisket, Rib Eye Tacos, Smoked Bone Marrow
- Desserts: Port-Smoked Pears and Crumble, Pig Candy Peanut Brittle, S'more Better Dip
- Salads: Grilled Panzanella Salad, Grilled Caesar Salad, Creamy Carrot Slaw
Diva Q’s (aka Danielle Bennett’s) backyard barbecue book is packed with simple recipes for casual, down-to-earth family food. Get started with the six recipes you need to know most, then move to chapters on appetizers, pork, bacon (Diva Q’s claim to fame), beef, fowl, seafood, sides, salads, slaws, breads and desserts, that take you from the basics to the best the barbecue world has to offer. Plenty of meatless options are included, including Portobello-Cheddar Burgers, Smokin’ Good Sweet Potatoes with Bourbon Butter and The Ultimate Mac and Cheese.
With more than just recipes, Diva Q takes all the guesswork out of grilling for you, with guidance on everying from getting great char marks, to picking the right meat–and even points you to her YouTube videos online for extra help. If it’s got anything to do with barbecue, Diva Q has got you covered!
Diva Q’s Barbecue is an indispensable book for every backyard barbecuer, and the perfect companion when cooking for a crowd. So fire up the grill and invite your friends over–because life’s too short for bad barbecue!