On Sale, normally $85
- IP65 Waterproof Housing
- Dual display with ATC
- Replaceable electrode*
- Pen size, easy to fit in pocket
- One touch auto calibration, 3 points
- Auto power-off
- °C/°F switchable
Our 8689 pH meter does everything that the expensive models do at an affordable price. You get auto temperature compensation, 3-point calibration, ±0.05 accuracy, IP65 water resistant rating, dual display, and replaceable electrode.
* One electrode is included with purchase. Additional replacements are available in the accessories section below.
Important to Know:
- 1. The electrode should be soaked in storage solution before the first use.
- 2. The electrode should be stored with solution in the cap.
- 3. If unused for an extended period of time, the electrode needs to be rehydrated.
|pH Range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH|
|Temp Range||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Environmental Range||32 to 122 °F (0 to 50°C)|
|Battery||4 x A76 (LR44)|
|Dimensions||6.9 H x 1.5 W x 1.5 D inches (176 H x 39 W x 39 D mm)|
|Weight||3.9 oz. (110g)|