- Pre-set 0.97 emissivity for raw, cooked and frozen foods and lots more
- Always-on single laser pointer for accurate targeting
- Big digits on display makes readings easier to see
- Gun-shape design for ease of use
- Handy button to switch from °C to °F
- Bright backlight for low light conditions
- High Quality 12:1 optics
- Max temperature visible on display
For measuring surface temps of food and a whole lot more, the Infrared Food Safety Thermometer is your go-to infrared. We've pre-set the emissivity to 0.97, within the optimal food range, so you don't have to adjust anything when measuring food in cold- and hot-holding cabinets, in reach-ins, of grill tops, during receiving or even in the freezer. The IRFS really excels with frozen food with its pre-set emissivity setting of 0.97.
Operation of the Infrared Food Safety Thermometer couldn't be simpler. Just pull the trigger and point the laser at your subject. The thermometer's display updates instantly and locks the reading when you release the trigger. The IR thermometer's Max function records the highest temp during the scan with no complicated buttons or settings.
Made for daily commercial use, the IRFS has a big display so you can read temps quickly and accurately. With a 12:1 optic range, you'll be able to read a smaller spot size at a greater distance while keeping hands clear of higher temperatures. Check out the emissivity chart for more uses: ice, glass, paint, concrete, skin and lots more.