- Auto-temperature compensation (ATC)
- Includes temperature probe
- Includes replaceable glass electrode
- High accuracy to ±0.05pH
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Resolution to 0.01pH
- 3-point auto-calibration function
The 8100 pH Meter Kit comes complete with a high-accuracy 8100 pH meter, interchangeable glass pH electrode, temperature probe, calibration solutions and convenient padded zipper carrying case. An ideal field pH solution.
Important to Know:
- 1. The electrode should be soaked in storage solution before the first use.
- 2. The electrode should be stored with solution in the cap.
- 3. If unused for an extended period of time, the electrode needs to be rehydrated.
The 8100 meter features a dual LCD display of both temperature and pH with an accuracy of ±0.05pH. It measures from 0 to 14pH with a resolution to 0.01pH and temperature from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C). With an included temperature probe, pH readings are automatically temperature compensated for optimal performance and user convenience. No external temperature devices required.
For quick, daily pH calibration, the 8100 re-calibrates itself automatically with the touch of a button when using standard pH buffer solutions. Each kit includes two 100ml buffer solutions, one at 4.01 and one at 7.00pH.
The 8100 pH meter is a professional tool built for daily use.