- IP65 rated
- Dual channel type K thermocouple inputs (probes sold separately)
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Two models, with or without display
- Visual display of high and low alarms
- Range from -148 to 2501°F (-100 to 1372°C)
- Compatible with ThermaData Studio software
- Long-life, user replaceable battery
Record temperature in the processing plant, factory, kitchen or lab with precision and the flexibility of two thermocouple inputs with a Thermocouple ThermaData KTC Logger.
Attach up to two Type K thermocouple probes with visual high and low LED alarm alerts for each channel. Alarm limits and logging interval are user-selectable. Choose from two models; one with LCD display and one without. Select the with-display model to view the current reading of both inputs and be continually informed of real-time temperature changes.
The Thermocouple ThermaData Loggers measure from -148 to 2502°F (-100 to 1372°C) depending on the probe selected. Choose from hundreds of standard thermocouple probes to measure where you need to.
Connect to the PC via high-speed USB with the provided cable for downloading temperature data. Record up to 16,000 readings before a download is required. As with all ThermaData Loggers, download a free copy of ThermaData Studio software for comprehensive data review and analysis and compatibility with the entire product line.