- IP65 rated
- Dual channel type K thermocouple inputs (probes sold separately)
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Two models, with or without display
- Visual display of high and low alarms
- Range from -148 to 2501°F (-100 to 1372°C)
- Compatible with ThermaData Studio software
- Long-life, user replaceable battery
Record temperature in the processing plant, factory, kitchen or lab with precision and the flexibility of two thermocouple inputs with a new Thermocouple ThermaData Logger.
Attach up to two Type K thermocouple probes with visual high and low LED alarm alerts for each channel. Alarm limits and logging interval are user-selectable. Choose from two models; one with LCD display and one without. Select the with-display model to view the current reading of both inputs and be continually informed of real-time temperature changes.
The Thermocouple ThermaData Loggers measure from -148 to 2502°F (-100 to 1372°C) depending on the probe selected. Choose from hundreds of standard thermocouple probes to measure where you need to.
Connect to the PC via high-speed USB with the provided cable for downloading temperature data. Record up to 16,000 readings before a download is required. As with all ThermaData Loggers, download a free copy of ThermaData Studio software for comprehensive data review and analysis and compatibility with the entire product line.
-148 to 2502°F (-100 to 1372°C)
±0.7°F (±0.4°C) ±0.1% of reading
0.1 to 572°F (300°C) thereafter 1°
16,000 or 8,000 per channel
Type K Thermocouple
6 seconds to 255 minutes
AA 3.6 V Tadiran - Li-SOCI, 3 years at 68°F (20°C) with 1 minute log rate, user replaceable
Type K thermocouple
-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
0.4 inches (10 mm) LCD
2.6 H x 4.3 W x 1.4 D inches
(67 H x 109 W x 35 D mm)
0.44 lbs (200 g)
Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
* IP65 rating at or around ambient only, 72°F (22°C) ±10°F (5°C), call for details.
Visit our Help Center For more information and troubleshooting tips.
ThermaData Studio Software
• Set up data loggers, create alarm parameters and program recording intervals.
• NEW! Auto-archive function saves data automatically
• NEW! Push notifications from alarms to mobile devices
• View, print time/temperature graphs
• Displays in table format or in graphical representation
• Export to Excel
• Display Alarm marks
• Probe Map for live monitoring
• Create your own dashboard view
• A single software suite for dozens of data loggers
Download ThermaData Studio
Set up push notifications in real-time to staff and manager’s mobile devices when alarm conditions are met using our free apps, so immediate corrective actions can be taken.
Archive critical logged data directly to a local or network drive on a regularly scheduled interval. Once setup, archived data will be automatically stored for quick recall and reporting, including alarm-only reports.
Connect up to 32 qualified temperature recording devices to a single software portal, the ThermaData Studio Software Suite. With just one software package to learn, you’ll quickly be able to setup, download, and monitor temperature readings from anywhere you need it.
For ultimate data convenience, you setup your own dashboard view. Add a trend graph in real-time, table view of recorded readings, statistical analysis in real-time, current reading display, summary data view and more. View the data that you want to see the way you want to see it.
View the data you want to see, when you want to see it. Customize your ThermaData Studio dashboard view with real-time trend graphs, table views of recorded readings, statistical analysis, current temperature displays, summary data view and more. Import a map of your facility and with ThermaData WiFi Loggers you can add each device in the map view. See exactly where every alarm condition is located.
• ThermaData Series I
• ThermaData Series II
• ThermaData Series RF
• ThermaData Series SST
• ThermaData Series Thermocouple
• ThermaData WiFi Series
• BlueTherm Probe/IR/Duo
• ThermaData Series USB Temperature Probes