- Range from -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F) for fridge or freezer
- VFC/CDC Compliant
- System accuracy to (±0.5°C) ±0.9°F, meter and probes
- Wireless connectivity using existing Wi-Fi network
- Includes Accredited UKAS calibration certificate
- Buffered temperature probes for stable readings
- Email, text, and mobile alerts when alarm limits exceeded
- Access temperature data worldwide via internet
- Programmable high/low alarm
- On display min/max temperatures
- User friendly, simple setup
- No cradles, gateways, or cloud storage fees
- Resolution of 0.1 °C/°F
Access your critical temperature data from anywhere in the world with our new ThermaData WiFi Loggers. Use your existing Wi-Fi router network with no additional gateways or repeaters, to transmit and view temperature readings of your valuable vaccines. Each logger comes with a 2-point Accredited UKAS calibration certificate to certify its accuracy. Temperature probes are buffered in food-safe glycol for stability.
ThermaData Wi-Fi loggers are battery powered for up to 1-year of typical use. Set your preferred logging interval and alarm limits to get email and text alerts in real-time. If transmission is interrupted, store up to 18,000 readings (9,000 per channel) on board for later download. Each logger is outfitted with an intuitive big-digit LCD screen displaying temperature, Wi-Fi connection status, Max/Min, memory status, alarm condition, and remaining battery.
ThermaData Wi-Fi loggers are rugged, durable, and splashproof. They are easy to install and connect. ThermoWorks Cloud allows you to monitor all your ThermaData loggers from one centralized dashboard, even from multiple locations, and be notified immediately of any alarm conditions. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your stored product is safe, your data is secure, accessible from anywhere, and archived for regulatory compliance.