- Infrared temperatures with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Adjustable emissivity
- Range to 662°F
- 5:1 distance to spot ratio
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Free HACCP LE mobile app for Max/Min and High/Low alarms
- Can be integrated into existing apps
- Includes zipper wallet for storage
- Made in the UK
With an optic ratio of 5:1 and food grade accuracy, RayTemp Blue is perfect for close range, non-contact foodservice temperature measurements. Built with Bluetooth® wireless technology. Perform line checks faster and more accurately with readings saved directly to your smart device. Can be integrated to existing apps with available SDK - call for details.
|Range||-58 to 662°F (-49.9 to 350°C)|
|Accuracy *||±1.8°F (±1.0°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C) otherwise ±3.6°F (±2.0°C) or 2% of reading, whichever is greater|
|Distance to Target||5:1 target ratio (5 inch distance measures a 1 inch diameter target area)|
|Emissivity||0.95 default - adjustable 0.1 to 1|
|Spectral Range||5 to 16 µm|
|Resolution||0.1° / 1°|
|Units||°C/°F switchable (user reconfigurable in app)|
|Wireless Communication||Bluetooth 4.0**|
|Approvals||US (FCC), Canada (IC), EU (CE - Complies with all relevant directives for Europe), AU/NZ (RCM)|
|Battery||3 x 1.5 volt AAA- included, 3000 hours continuous|
10 minutes (adjustable in app)
|Operating Range||-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C), max ambient limits of RayTemp Blue body|
|Display||1 H x 1.5 W inches (24 H x 38 W mm) LCD|
|Dimensions||5 H x 2.2 W x 1 D inches (128 H x 56 W x 25 D mm)|
|Weight||4.6 oz. (130 grams)|
|Certificate||Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate|
*IR accuracy can be affected by the emissivity setting, target spot size, and rapid changes in ambient temperature. Accuracy specification based on ambient temperature of 77°F ±2°F (25°C ±1°C).
**The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by ThermoWorks is under license.
Free mobile app from ThermoWorks compatible with Thermapen Blue and BlueTherm One.
Download the free HACCP LE App
- Create and deploy checklists directly from mobile devices
- Record temperature and Yes/No items for HACCP
- User-friendly interface shows pass/fail with limits
- Corrective actions, user, date/time, notes saved with readings
- Store readings to locked PDF files
- Save to cloud drives, email, or text reports for brand visibility
Home screen, easy for staff to select User, Checklist, and Item with Hi/Lo Limits and large display with pass/fail indication around temperature.
Create, share, export, and import checklists right from mobile device with temperature and Yes/No questions.